...And Still Look Incredibly Amazing
Ladies, my travel fashion philosophy is this: wear what makes you feel beautiful and comfortable. Wear what feels good against your skin. Wear things that have positive, loving emotions associated with them.More Do's and Don'ts:
- Don't try keep up with trends, unless that is a passion for you.
- Do choose things that are flattering with your skin and hair color.
- Do pick a few colors that go together and only pack things in those colors.
- Do pack pieces that show off your favorite things about your body.
- Do select items that can be worn in at least two ways, if not more.
- Don't be afraid to cycle through clothes and experiment.
- Don't be afraid to throw or give away clothes that don't work for you.
- Do pack lots of hair accessories, bright scarves, and a few colorful pieces of statement jewelry.
If you follow these guidelines, you can pack light and still feel well-styled.